Boston Center for Oral Health can help you achieve healthy, straight teeth and a confident smile. Whether it’s traditional braces or custom-made oral appliances such as Invisalign, we have a number of options to treat jaw, face and bite irregularities. We see patients of all ages — from pre-teens and teens to adults and seniors looking to makeover their smiles.
What is orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry specializing in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of jaw, face and bite irregularities.
Reasons for getting orthodontic treatment:
- Crossbite: One or more upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth
- Deep overbite: Lower front teeth bite into the upper tissue of the upper teeth
- Underbite (lower jaw protrusion): Lower jaw is longer than the upper jaw
- Overjet (protruding upper teeth): Upper teeth protrude over lower teeth, usually associated with a short lower jaw
- Missing or extra teeth: Caused by tooth decay, injuries or inherited problems
- Crowding: Caused by extra teeth or malpositioned teeth
- Spacing between teeth: Teeth are missing or may be too small or too large
- Speech, chewing or biting problems: Result from improper jaw alignment
- Self-image: An attractive smile can boost a person’s self-image and confidence
- Disfiguring of the face & mouth: Impact development of the jaw and position of the teeth
What types of improvements can you make?
Our team at Boston Center for Oral Health can:
- Change the alignment of teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Create straight, confident smiles
What treatments do you offer?
We offer the following treatment options: