Fortunately, the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. Yet teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques and modern technology, our Boston team of restorative dentists can offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
What types of improvements can you make?
Our team at Boston Center for Oral Health can:
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing
- Relieve dental pain
What restorative treatments do you offer?
We offer a variety of treatments to restore your smile and improve the look and function of your teeth including: